This mid of March, I get bussines trip to Banglore and Kochin for attend RubyConfIndia. So the main point is how get Indian Visa?
I get clear information from https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html page. Lets do that.
- Register online in this page | https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/info1.jsp
Please prepare your document:
- Applicant’s Passport should be valid for atleast 6 months at the time of submission
- Scan 1st page of your passport (pdf format 100kb)
- Your photo, white background (jpg format, 300×300 max, 100kb)
- Address in India, person who sponsor of your trip (Name, Address and Phone)
- Address in Indonesia, Office (Name, Address and Phone)
- Place to stay (Name Hotel and Address)
- Date when you plan to visit and which one airport you go first.
After form is completed, you will receive notification how to pay visa fee.
- Pay Visa Fee Online
- Visa fee is $48 (+ cc fee)
- I pay whith credit card (just borrow from my friend)
After you pay visa fee, you will get notif, your application in progress and you need wait for next 72 hours.
- Receive eTV Online. eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
I get my Indian eTV just after 36 hours. It is fast. I get email that tell my application has ben granted. Please print your eTV and bring with your passport and airplane ticket to airport.
- Ready fly to Banglore
Have a nice trips
And wait for my story about RubyConfIndia